Friday, May 08, 2009

It's a Wildcat Weekend!

So last Sunday's Board Dinner for the cast/staff of Wildcat was a lot of fun, and my vegan dinner from Golden Era Vegetarian Restaurant went over like gangbusters!!

Along the way I got to see a bit of the show (which opens tomorrow, FYI) and it was not at all what I was expecting.

The one song I know from it is the quite perky "Hey, Look Me Over", but the scenes I saw being rehearsed on Sunday were a little darker than that song would lead you to expect.

I'm looking forward to seeing it all, and that perky song in context!

For a little more info, check out an interview with Wildcat's director, Kalon Thibodeaux, over at the 42nd Street Moon blog. And check out this article from the San Francisco Examiner.

Disclosure: I'm on the board of 42nd Street Moon

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?