Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do I need to Tivo Regis and Kelly?

back in the day (ore specifically the late 80s) I actually used to watch Live with Regis and Kathie Lee. And I enjoyed it. There. Now you know.

It looks like I might need to Tivo this decades rendition, Live with Regis and Kelly, this week, because check out this week's guest-cohost lineup, courtesy of Playbill.com:

* Thursday, June 24: Kristin Chenoweth (co-host)
* Friday, June 25: Bernadette Peters (co-host)

Oh my goodness. One is my idol. (That would be BP...and how much do you think she's bumming about her initials right about now?) And one is, maybe not my idol, but definitely someone whose big big talent in a small small body is much-admired!

I'll probably be disappointed. I mean, of course I will be, it's not like co-hosting is going to entail one-hour concerts from them.

But maybe even one song will be worth it.

What do you think?

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?