Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You know I loved it on Broadway, but does it play in SF?

I'm talking about Tony-award winning Spring Awakening winding up its run in San Francisco.

Despite an annoying experience with the show's PR person (you can read all about it here) I did see this show in NY, loved it, and highly recommend it.

I have at least one friend who saw it here in the City and loved it as well...and I was really wondering how he would react to it, since he's a big fan of, let's say, the Golden era of musicals, not the modern era. He also said that despite a rapturous audience, the house was far from full. Which is sad.

What's also sad is that I'm traveling this weekend and next, and so am going to miss it.

Anybody out there see it yet? What did you think?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?