Thursday, March 27, 2008

ACT announces next season

The story is here.

The official announcement is here.

And the exciting stuff is pretty obvious:

- A West Coast premier for a new Tom Stoppard play, Rock & Roll

- A new play starring actors Laurie Metcalf, JoBeth Williams and Dennis Boutsikaris

-A John Guare play

-Broadway Diva Judy Kate in Souvenir (which I'm supposed to go see at SJ Rep this weekend)

- Finally, the West Coast Premier of Edward Albee's Zoo Story prequel, Peter and Jerry

Now that I live in San Jose (well, as I have for the last 7 years) I find I go to SF less and less often. The distance and hassle isn't offset by what I could do there. If I lived just a little further North I might be enticed by this season, though.

How far would you drive for this season?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?