Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My fave from "Grease" on to Broadway anyway

Did you watch "Grease: You're the One That I Want", the reality show that cast the two leads in the impending Broadway production of Grease?

Oh, admit it...I know I did!

Anyway, I wasn't happy with the girl who won the role of Sandy...she was kind of blah, in my opinion. I liked the runner up, Ashley Spencer, and as it turns out she'll be making her Broadway debut on the exact same day that Grease starts previews itself...just in a different show.

Ashley will spend 3 months playing Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray...not a bad gig, especially considering that the movie is opening and should drum up more itnerest in the musical.

Wacky, huh...same date!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?