Saturday, April 14, 2007

Foothill Alums out in the world: Bill Erenata

Bill Ereñeta is one busy actor...check out this schedule, from the horse's mouth:
After Annie Get Your Gun at Foothill last summer, I went into Savoyards The Sorcerer. Then as that was ending, the Tin Man bowed out of the Addison-Penzak JCC production of The Wizard of Oz, and as it was an inter-generational production, I got the role, and was the oldest member of the cast. Boy, working with 40 youngsters under the age of 10 really took some getting used to!

As soon as that was over, I found myself in Northside Theatre Company's Prelude to a Kiss, which was being directed by Michael Pease. From there I was into rehearsals for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Tabard Theatre Company, which will open next Thursday to school kids from San Jose, and then to the public on Friday.

Plus, I was just cast in Foothill's Carousel.

So, as you can see, I am not letting any moss grow underfoot.

Bill's upcoming Tabard Theatre Company production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, performing at the Historic Hoover Theatre in San Jose from April 20th through May 5th. And Carousel performs at the Smithwick Theatre on the campus of Foothill College in Los Altos, from July 27th through August 19th.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?