Friday, December 08, 2006

Oh. My. God. I'm in cult-fave heaven!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Best. TV. Show. Ever) alum Anthony Stewart Head (you may know him as Giles) is apparently going to be added to the cast of Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd musical movie. (This according to ASH's own web site.)

Since apparently Alan Rickman is signed on to play Judge Turpin I'm not sure who ASH will be playing...perhaps the Beadle? Usually the Beadles is a very large man with a very high voice. So, type-wise, it doesn't seem right.

All I know is that Sweeney Todd is my favorite musical ever. BtVS is my favorite TV Show ever. (Not to mention that Depp may be my favorite "Who Would You Do?" candidate ever.) Needless to say: I am sooooo there!

Comments:
I just found out about Alan Rickman last week. Johnny and Alan are definitely in my list of five, so I definitely share your enthusiasm for this project!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?