Monday, May 08, 2006

Foothill Alum Out in the World: Ruth E. Mullins


Ruth sends word that she is appearing in a very different kind of play, or as she says:
"I PROMISE that you've NEVER seen a show like this one! It is a superb example of absurdism, acted out by 5 REALLY good performers in a cute black-box venue!"
There's only one weekend left, and it's over the hill in Santa Cruz, so make your plans now!

I was really amused to see that Lance LaShelle is the male lead. He and I suffered through summer stock together 20 years ago. Yes, 20 years. That's the place where we both got our Equity cards. I'm not sure it's been 20 years since I've seen him...I think I might have seen him at a wedding a dozen years ago or so, but in any case the name and his beautifully shaped head are hard to forget :) Small world.

So, if you can make it, you should, and here's a flyer with the details:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?