Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Veggie theatre

Little known fact about me, at least to readers of this blog, is that I'm a vegetarian and write a column on that for a local weekly here in Silicon Valley.

I got a notice about an interesting one-night-only performance going on next week. Unfortunately cannot attend, but I figure I can't always just pass along info on musicals:
Come see "The Vegan Monlogues," a very funny and irreverent look at vegetarianism and veganism by solo performer/storyteller/vegetarian Brian Conroy.

"The Vegan Monologues" will be staged one night in San Francisco: Wed., Feb. 22 at 8 pm at a wonderful, intimate venue called The Marsh, 1062 Valencia St. near 22nd St. Just a few blocks from the 24th St. Mission BART station. Tickets, $8-$12, are available only at the door (no advance sales).


Brilliant title, don't you think? If anyone out there sees it, let me know what you think.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?