Sunday, August 07, 2005

Urgent casting call...Godspell needs you

The Studio Theatre of California in Sunnyvale needs some principal roles filled in their impending production of Godspell.

If you've ever wanted to be Jesus, Judas, or sing "Turn Back O Man", here is your chance.

They've already held auditions, but are still looking for their special someones. Here's more info on the performances and such.

STOC is a little theatre that could, founded and run by people who loved and did theatre in the area...and wanted to do more. (Don't we all dream of doing this just a little bit.)

I actually love the score of Godspell, and the rehearsal/performance schedule seems pretty reasonable. I'd do it if I could.

So, maybe some of you Foothill-ites can help out?

If you're interested, please contact me and I will pass your info along.

Original audition info was on Artsopolis here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?