Friday, June 03, 2005

Oh yeah, "Brigadoon" is ON, baby!

Rehearsals started this week for Brigadoon.

They brought the cast of 40 together to start learning all the music and, thank the Lord, to start getting Scottish dialect coaching.

I say "thank the Lord" because I really, really don't need to see another show featuring Lucky Charms leprechaun voices...whetehr the show is set in Ireland, Scotland or Wales!

(No, I actually have never seen a show set in Wales, but you get my point, right?)

Anyway, I'm going to go visit rehearsal next week and coerce the cast into giving up all their little tidbits for the blog, so it's going to get juicy around here.

I'll also be introducing you to the various cast and staff members, so you can feel like part of the clan.

Ouch, that hurt even me!

Comments:
Oh joyous! I'm excited. The first rehearsal sounded gorgeous! The voices are amazing. Gonna be good...

Steve Edlund
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?