Sunday, June 12, 2005

Getting your tartan on

I went to rehearsal last Thursday night to meet the cast and to introduce the Foothill newbies to the blog.

I noticed that a couple of the folks were wearing tartan accessories, someone had on a tam, for example. This is about week 2 of rehearsals, and their plans for the night were to work on learning the music, so I took it as a sign of early enthusiasm!

Jay mentioned that they were going to divide the entire cast into their clans at yesterday's rehearsal. I did the show when I was 15, and my younger sister was in the show too. What a surprise we were in the same clan :)

So, pretty soon we're going to start introducing you to the clans of Foothill Music Theatre's Brigadoon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?