Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Foothill's Diane Milo in "The Taffetas"

She's sounding as lovely as ever, and there's some tight 4-part harmony on ample display in Tabard Theatre's production of the Taffetas. It's now playing at the Bella Mia restaurant, where you can see the show, or make it a dinner package.

My full review is here.

I hear Bella Mia is looking to bring in theatrical productions to their upstairs banquet room on a more regular basis, and I also hear Foothill alum CJ Blankenship will be bringing a show there in the near future.

As long as you're reading all about what I've seen lately, I went to see the original Mother in "Ragtime", Marin Mazzie, up in Marin last weekend. Here's my recap of that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?