Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Another tetimonial via Email

I’m writing because I saw a show last week which was maybe the best production I’ve seen in five years, and is easily in the top five I’ve seen in the Bay Area.  And the amazing thing is, it’s not a national tour or at TheatreWorks or ACT or any of the other high-powered places in the Bay Area.  It’s the Foothill College production of “Ragtime.”  Every part of it is superb:  the cast, the directing, the orchestra, you name it.

I’ve seen another production of “Ragtime,” and I enjoyed it.  But believe me when I tell you that this production stands out.  The unfortunate thing is that there are only four shows left:  this Thursday-Sunday, 8/12-15.  (Thursday-Saturday are at 8:00, and Sunday is at 2:30.)

Check out this fabulous show.  You won’t regret it.

LS

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?